Subsequent to the (delayed) hearing, I received some additional information about this farmers market, and I think it's important to share.
From the application/site plan, looks like the farmer's market will include the following:
- 100 vendor spaces (55 spaces @ 10 ft x 10 ft; 44 spaces @ 10 ft x 20 ft ; and 1 space @ 10 ft x 30 ft).
- Vendor mix: 30% certified farmers only; 30% produce vendors; 30 mixed use (i.e. hot/cold prepared food, arts and crafts, etc); 10% non-profit
- 470 on-site parking spaces (370 customer spaces and 100 vendor spaces).
- 5 porta-potties
- An entertainment area.
- A train area.
- An area for ponies.
- Hours of operation (per the hearing notice): 7am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday
- Hours of operation (requested in the application): February thru August, 2pm - 7 pm, Wednesday and Friday; 7am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday.